Malta – Affiliate Marketing Manager / Office Manager
Permanent Role, full time.
- We currently run a portfolio of global casino, slots and bingo websites.
- We are responsible for marketing these websites using various digital marketing techniques, as well as some more traditional above the line marketing methods. One of our main channels is affiliate marketing – we currently have over 100 affiliates actively promoting our brands.
- Our headquarters are in Newcastle upon Tyne in the UK but we are in the process of opening up an office in Malta
We are looking for someone to:
- Help set-up and manage our Malta operation
- Manage a small office / team in Malta
- Be the representative of Fortuna on the island
- Work (remotely) with our affiliates and be the ‘Affiliate Manager’ for a handful of our brands. e. take full ownership of the affiliate marketing duties for a portfolio of brands
The Affiliate Manager will work closely with the organisation’s Senior Management Team, as well as both the Content, and Creative departments. Full on the job training will be given so no previous experience of affiliate management is necessary.
Job requirements and skillset needed
- The ability to present yourself in a mature and professional manner to external parties
- An interest in digital marketing
- Very personable and highly organised
- Highly trustworthy and ethical
- The ability to think commercially, and in general a sound business acumen
- Technically minded (although no knowledge of coding required)
- The ability to liaise with people from different backgrounds and cultures
- The ability to work individually and remotely with little supervision
- Strong work ethic
Salary and Location
Very competitive and tax efficient (Malta).
Any time Jul-Sep 2018
How to apply
Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com and we will be in touch!